of the TOKO Graphics Pack
Motion Bro 3.2.1 now available!
December 24, 2020 – ver.3.2.1 – Minor bugs fixed
December 3, 2020 – ver.3.2
- Minor bugs fixed
- Added mStore panel
September 24, 2020 – ver.3.1.2 – Fixed a bug where after resetting the purchase code, the preset package was not displayed.
September 24, 2020 – ver.3.1 – 3.1.1
- Added a new preview mode – GIF. Now you can enable simultaneous playback of all presets.
- Improved compatibility with Premiere Pro.
- Fixed some flaws and bugs.
May 19, 2020 – ver.3.0.3
- Release of the new version of the extension – Motion Bro 3.0.3
- Updated all available packages on Videohive.net. Now they are compatible with the extension Motion Bro V3
- Updated all free and demo packages. Now it is compatible with the extension Motion Bro V3
March 21, 2020 – ver.2.3.2 – 2.3.4 – Fixed purchase code verification error that appeared after a recent update of Adobe After Effect.
December 3, 2019 – ver.2.3.1
September 08, 2019 – ver.2.2.11 – For authors of the Motion Bro team added the ability to create a personal demo package
August 16, 2019 – ver.2.2.10 – Fixed minor bugs
Jule 12, 2019 – ver.2.2.8 – Fixed error “Status is not 200 OK“, which appeared when entered the purchase code from users who bought the product before May 31, 2019
April 30, 2019 – ver.2.2.3 – Fixed minor bugs for Free Presets Pack
March 18, 2019 – ver.2.2.2 – Fixed the Target Control option
March 17, 2019 – ver.2.2.1 – Minor bugs fixed
March 16, 2019 – ver.2.2
- Fixed the issue that causes After Effects to crash when launching an extension.
- Fixed disappearance of installed packages when restarting After Effects.
- Fixed an issue where required to re-enter the purchase code, when restart After Effects.
- Minor bugs fixed. Including the error – ‘Unable to execute script at line 98. After Effects error: preference [Settings_MotionBroPanel]…‘
- Minor interface changes.
October 24, 2018 – ver.2.0.1
- Fixed an expressions error that appeared in After Effects CC.2019 (You need to re-download and re-install presets packages).
- Fixed error ‘This API is being rate limited‘ that appeared in some users when entering the purchase code.
- An internal solution for the error ‘291 TypeError‘ has been added, which appeared if the project used presets from the previous version of the Motion Bro 1.x.x extension.
- Fixed error ‘752 Error: Unable to call setValueAtTime‘ that appeared in some users.
- Fixed the Duration bar that hid beyond the frame if the width of the extension window was small.
September 17, 2018
- Release of the new version of the extension – Motion Bro 2.0
- Updated all available packages on Videohive.net. Now they are compatible with the extension Motion Bro V2
- Updated a Free Pack. Now it is compatible with the extension Motion Bro V2
- Added a new package of presets – Graphics Pack by Motioncan