Most errors occur if you are using older versions of preset files, or an older version of the extension.
To avoid errors, try the following:
If you receive the error Status is not 200 OK when entering the purchase code, perhaps your system’s settings do not allow the script to perform code verification via the Internet.
To fix this, try the solutions listed below:
- Run After Effects as an administrator, and then enter the purchase code.
- Disable the antivirus program or firewall for the time of entering the purchase code.
- Go to: ‘Edit > Preferences > General’ and make sure that the ‘Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network‘ checkbox is enabled.
If an 35 ReferenceError appears during the installation of presets, you are probably trying to install new versions of presets in the old version of the Motion Bro 1.x.x extension.
To fix it – install the latest version of the ‘.list’ presets file, which you can download from your Download Page
- Make sure that you have copied the purchase code completely, without any extra characters and spaces.
- Check what product the purchase code is for. This can be done by following the link specified in the License certificate file in the “Item URL” section.